Welcome!



Hello my name is Nkeiruka and welcome to my blog. I started this a month ago and suffered a mishap that had me wanting to let go of it all. If you were to ask my family about me, I am sure my mother would happily convey to you that I have always learned the hard way. The mishap is an example of my seemingly astute stubbornness. Not to bore you with the details, I am very glad to start this again because as we all know, not everyone gets a second chance or as the case may be - a third chance.

A lot of things excite me, from literature to history to music to friendships. I am a sucker for healthy human relationships. The core of my existence is love and I hope I get to leave as much love as I can in your mails right after you subscribe. I have learned that it is usually difficult to get an audience to do your bidding on zero grounds so I'll plead that we interact with the posts as much as we can. 



This is a relatively public safe space to do as you please. I will be calling this The Hut.

Thank you,

Nkeiruka.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts